Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
That's what they all say when caught with beer flavored water.

JK cars coming out pretty good. Was it a pain to get that s*** off the metal?
you just have to be patient pretty much and it works better if its cooler out. didnt work as well when the car was in the sun rather than in the garage.

I thought girls beer was like... Bacardi and Smirnoff.
alcho pops hehe

sharp i like!
thanks!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
rear oil seal behind the clutch i believe is leaking and that was the cause of my retirement from the HPDE at thunderhill.
Improved my times however from a 2:48.x (wet) to a 2:33.6 (dry) which makes me believe as the track surface kept evolving and the track became faster, i think my times would have dropped into the mid 2:20s
stole th is from thadya

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Dude that sucks. Has it been fixed?
its not a big deal i think its just the name of the game with ebay vs honda stuff. Im paying the price for the mistakes i made when i built the motor without a job.

Damn man those rear main seals are a pain...I've had to do those and they aren't fun :(

Sent from my iPhone 4S
yeah they suck...pretty much the last 3 built GSRs we have had come from Backyard Motorsports have had the problem...im blaming the ebay shit... I think we all used the Evergreen gasket kit which was like $50 on ebay. going Honda this time.

Im hoping its the seal and not my bearings being too out of spec.

goofygamer

rear oil seal behind the clutch i believe is leaking and that was the cause of my retirement from the HPDE at thunderhill.
Improved my times however from a 2:48.x (wet) to a 2:33.6 (dry) which makes me believe as the track surface kept evolving and the track became faster, i think my times would have dropped into the mid 2:20s
stole th is from thadya

]
I see Jayson and his miata in the back. lol Beside the incident, how was thunderhill?