CI Official DB Squad thread pt.2

EyeKhan

¡AY, CARAMBA!
Would you be interested in color matched side skirts?^ I may be selling mine soon cause I want to get these

And for the sake of being a picture whore here's my filthy car with clean rear valences

Looks good. How's the fitment on the rear valance? Do you think these side skirts look good on a DB? Not mine.

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Fitment is garbage. Lol!
If you can find a set hell yeah! I was looking for those before I found the ones I'll prolly end up with. They're an oem optional knock off as they were never made for sedans. Seen a set in person, I like em

Last edited:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Fronts would be $30 shipped if/when I take em off a little worn down from being low lol, and yep right year

Donx510

Lol I might want some color matched side skirts too. I plan on doing a 98 conversion and paint the car somewhere along the line since I need to replace the driver side fender (rusted) and repaint my trunk (clearcoat peeling). After seeing your car Klutch, I might want to paint it oem silver or ssbp.

bkirshr

User that is Registered
Lol I might want some color matched side skirts too. I plan on doing a 98 conversion and paint the car somewhere along the line since I need to replace the driver side fender (rusted) and repaint my trunk (clearcoat peeling). After seeing your car Klutch, I might want to paint it oem silver or ssbp.
I love SSBP, and i'd love to paint my car that color, but i feel like my color is so rare that i dont want to leave this one. haha

Donx510

I know how you feel. Desert Mist Metallic is also a rare color on Integras (and pretty damn nice too), but im only looking to paint the fender and trunk, and maybe the bumpers if i decide on a 98 conversion. However, the paint shop would probably charge me an arm and leg to paint just a few panels, so might as well paint the whole car.

Donx510

I plan on doing the whole car maybe sometime during the future. If that's not possible, then I might just buy some color matched base and clearcoat off automotivetouchup.com and paint the panels myself. Desert Mist Metallic was an OEM color for the RS and LS sedans in 94 and 95. But I think ssbp looks way nicer!

s2kvsdb7

Anyone here have problems with their AC unit not being cold? I've tried refilling with R34 but no pressure. The can pressure doesnt go pass 10psi ... o_O. How do I detect if there's a leak without spending a fortune?