Post a pic of your latest purchase.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Nice. What kind of intake you looking to get?

No word from church? Im gonna go dyno run my car in the next 2 weeks at raceline. You should come and do yours too or check out the shop. Might hit up irvine scca event this sunday to watch. Posted the info in the so cal section if youre interested.

not anther cody

niceeee hookah man, for 40 bucks what a deal my buddy paid like triple that for a whole hookah setup and its no nicer than that one.....
Thanks man. I personally think that the pull on it is a little hard. But I couldn't pass the deal up. It is a nice hookah, but I have nicer ones that I smoke a lot more.

R13

The other asshole
INCOMING!!!

....My new motocross helmet Arrives

The suspense...

...And finally I present The now discontinued AGV AX-8 Travis Pastrana (My hero) motocross helmet

The pics can't begin to capture the beauty here

Ganyon

You are selling an amp? I just couldn't resist though. A Kenwood 1000 watt amp for 50 bucks that's normally 200.

OneFastGSR

Who Races a 100? besides kids

R13 "Dream Crusher"
Hey guess what son! Just got another bike, The kx 100 i gave to my little brother so we can both ride. Check it out!

Yeah boyyyy 2000 Yamaha YZ 250 2 stroke

I'll copy paste the ad cause i don't want to write it all down

2000 YZ250 dirt bike. This is a 2 stroke, 250cc bike that I have owned for the past 12 years. Adult owned, ridden, and maintained. This bike is solid with a bunch of aftermarket parts including rubber mounted triple clamps with over sized bars, clutch perch, steel braided brake lines, carbon fiber skid plate, Race Tech valves in the front and rear suspension with new fluid in both. Recently replaced linkage bearings and shock bearings. New chain and sprockets. New plastic as well as 3 sets of additional graphics. New brake pads front and back, with an extra set of rear brake pads. Extra over sized gas tank for off road use. FMF Fatty pipe and FMF shorty silencer. Works connection frame guards. Extra spark plugs. I recently installed a new piston and it only has 6.1 hours on it, with a new works connection hour/tach meter. I also have an extra set of piston rings as I change the rings every 25 hours and the piston every 50 hours. Also recently rebuilt the power valve assembly. After market gripper seat cover, magnetic oil drain plug. This bike is loaded and very, very clean. I have a maintenance file about 2 inches thick of all the parts and services I have done to it over the years. The only reason i am selling is because I came across an unbelievable deal on a 2009 YZ450. I had planned on keeping this bike is why I have all the extra parts so there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. have about $300 in extra parts I am letting go with the bike.

Previous owner bought it brand new in 2000 and raced it only in 2001 and 2002! Took such good care of it

R13

The other asshole
That's a decent bike... but still

I was waiting to post this until i had pics from the track but I'm going on vacation in a month so i decided to wait because there's a better track where I'll be on vacation

Crf450R

Last edited:

OneFastGSR

Haha nice, I got to buy all the gears before i can go on the track. I literally don't even have a dirtbike helmet. I been wearing a full face race car helmet. Lol

R13

The other asshole
I recommend getting something under 4lbs because it will jar your head

My AX-8 (Helmet from the last page) only weighs3.04lbs but it's a pro level helmet

Also, Revzilla.com or motorcycle-superstore.com is the best place to buy gear from Motorcycle superstore has cheaper prices but revzilla gives you cash back rewards for your next buy

Last edited: