Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I think when Oscar gets his 99 front, im going to buy his front end. His is better than mine. i want a good front end if i get a real lip. then my original one ill just make it a race car front end.

dopematic

Not sure about the bling! Im just doing the wing because i found out it does something other than look cool. Im in the process of getting the lip as well. other than that the upcoming mods to this car are just stuff so i dont die.
Yeah that plus a front lip gives a 30% reduction in lift and 1% reduction in resistance or something like that haha function & form! :thumbup:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
yeah i thought it was 30% with the rear wing improvement in downforce. A lot of people say it makes a difference on braking from higher speeds as well.

dopematic

yeah i thought it was 30% with the rear wing improvement in downforce. A lot of people say it makes a difference on braking from higher speeds as well.
It was the reduction of the coefficient of lift I think and should be the same as downforce. I remember reading that it was a combination of the wing front lip and a overall drop in the cars height about like an inch or something.

And yeah apparently the reduction in downforce calculates out to really significant resulting in the better braking ability of the car.

Never know anyone to actually feel this difference though... Haha

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
ive looked online and some have done a test with it and without it. They said braking from high speed seemed better, thats where one of my problems is, my car feels wiggly under high speed braking, Nick and I kind of fixed it with upping my tire pressures.

dopematic

Oh nice! So you'll be able to tell after thunder hill whether or not the ITR spoiler does help huh. Let me know how it goes, I'm really curious about this. Haha

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
extra bumper and extra lip for the track! ;)

btw bo0o0o0o on you for a fake lip, lol. OEM FTW!
Im getting a real lip dont worry :thumbs up I just dont want to mount it to my bumper it is ugly and has weird holes in it for the license plate, so im going to put it on a better bumper.

Getting paint today for the wing. Second coat of primer went on.