What DO YOU do for a LIVING?

Nick_C78

Flip houses
Ironic. I spent the last 2 and a half years fixing up bank repo houses. Occasionally I would work for private parties, but not often. Recently quit that job. Hated the people I worked for and wanted to focus on school. Right now I am on a month long vacation in CO. When I get back home to CA I am going to look for some little shit side job to fund my track events.

emd513

Boring as repetitive and easy. I learn fast so after two years being here I can do jobs that the ones here for the last 15 years still haven't comprehend. Now I'm running two lines and I am still bored. Probably time to start searching for something better.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

96GSRteg

Tyler
Motorcycle dyno shop. Everything from AMA race bikes to harleys and dirt bikes.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

drevans_satx

Dylan
Lol my job is poop compared to some of you guys (I'm looking at you Raytheon folks)

Main job: Manager/son of owner Bluebonnet Carriage Co.
Night job: Overnight Stocker at H.E.B. (Best grocery store ever)

mediajunkie420

MediaJunkie
i work in a wharehouse called c &s wholesale we distribute food . also i do construction and mechanic work on the side.

99TegLs

Im a manager of Pre-press operations at a Flexographic printing company. Pretty much I take digital artwork and transform it into a physical piece of rubberized poly-material and mount them on geared cylinders for press operators to use. I also recently was named hardest worker of the year! (got a nice little bonus)