daritzcracker DC4 progress, the quest for UKDM

whitedc4

Yep yep I've had all mine for two years and just finally got the opportunity to install it all

Sent from a Hershey's candy bar. Nom nom nom

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
ive been doing my uk build going on 5 years now! guess im one of the elder ukdm builder :lol:
i forgot one part you need to get for your full uk build. ukdm single din. looks like this

thats a great deal on the blades, wish i could find deals like that!

whitedc4

I didn't have the money back when I started out wanting uk parts. I would have If I could have.

Sent from a Hershey's candy bar. Nom nom nom

ive been doing my uk build going on 5 years now! guess im one of the elder ukdm builder :lol:
i forgot one part you need to get for your full uk build. ukdm single din. looks like this

thats a great deal on the blades, wish i could find deals like that!
I would try and find that, but I already have a "Free Box" faux carbon fiber to go with the a/c control and shft bezel :lol:

justjdm

DB8 Whore
Gotta lot of interior goodies finally! LOL! Now you just need to install them! Finally your car is getting there! Your interior really needed some bling! :)

decided to do a oil change the other day.. I m going to have to start to change my oil now every 2500 miles, seems I am burning a lot off :-(

I had to wait almost 2 weeks but finally, my carbon fiber shift bezel and ash tray came in, now all I need is the cig lighter housing and the cup holder thing, and a red and black shift boot, and everything will be set!

finally got around to installing my UK steering wheel.. Good news I didnt blow up the air bag in my face like I thought I would!

exxuse the moose pants, I was wearing pj bottoms and slippers it was 65 degrees here !

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
wait what... i spy a ukdm itr cluster nice.

looks good, similar so the prelude? it would be kick ass if you can re-dye the pink stitching back to red.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
^ excatlty to the preludes but preludes uses black stiching, the R is red.

theres a marker that will fix the red pinstrip, it cost me around $15 for the pack. if you want ill get the name of it. cars coming along, i almost bought a free box BUT i dont have any cf in my car minus my cluster so i passed, looks way better in your ukdm build :D