Colorado Meet

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
yo b****es
Look at this punk show up like hes got an integra :lol:

Whats up dude :D

GUYSSS. That meet your talking about this past sunday, its not a JDMcolorado meet. The peeps that host the meet are called Nationwide. They have meets every sunday night. Im starting to go to them so it would be if I had my teggy clan :D.

Here's theyre facebook page. They post up when and where the meet is the same day on sunday on facebook.
http://www.facebook.com/NationwideProductions?ref=stream

Sorry i havent been on lately...

Oh and i cant do the 9th. I got army shit that weekend. 23rd is cool though

mannyfreshdb2

im new to this site i used to lived in a-town im about 4 hours away nw i may roll thru depends on the date i got a db2 in progress

Kingtiger

Problem solved! !$@^&%!$#@ thermostat... Looks like I'll be able to make it after all. Whenever works for everyone else is good for me.

saN

Problem solved! !$@^&%!$#@ thermostat... Looks like I'll be able to make it after all. Whenever works for everyone else is good for me.
Much cheaper than a motor rebuild. Hope you bought an OEM thermostat!

mannyfreshdb2

wat up im manny btw ,i have the original b17a1 in it probly not gonna do to much CAI and greddy headers in it nw relocated the battery to the trunk got a slight leak im hoping its just from a vtec solenoid nothing major other than that its in storage for winter hopefully i will have her ready come summer for any meets in CO...also im in need of exhaust a full cat back system perhaps any suggestions in the denver area shops ? nothing behind the headers and back and no emissions here in kansas so any help and suggestions are appreciated thanx and mahalo....
Welcome! What kind of work are you planning to do?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
i'm glad to see a good show of tegs in Denver, we're planning on moving there late this year, maybe early next. Not sure of what area yet but we've been looking around the Litltleton aea.

DeAngebro

Foster
i'm glad to see a good show of tegs in Denver, we're planning on moving there late this year, maybe early next. Not sure of what area yet but we've been looking around the Litltleton aea.
what exactly are you looking for? a place to raise your kids?

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
We picked Denver cause I wanted to move to Colorado, I hate the south, hot weather, etc, I'm not from here just living here because of a job. Since I love the outdoors, skiing, and the city, denver seems like a good spot. But yea I want a nice area to raise my daughter too.

DeAngebro

Foster
We picked Denver cause I wanted to move to Colorado, I hate the south, hot weather, etc, I'm not from here just living here because of a job. Since I love the outdoors, skiing, and the city, denver seems like a good spot. But yea I want a nice area to raise my daughter too.
Basically any of the suburbs are good. Littleton, Broomfield, Westminster. Try looking at houses that are north of Denver.

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Basically any of the suburbs are good. Littleton, Broomfield, Westminster. Try looking at houses that are north of Denver.
I want to stay west like Littleton or wheat ridge so I'm closer to the ski resorts, plus I've got a good friend that lives in Leadville.