pinkley's "gettin there slow RS" thread

PatEK

you can't leave the yard without getting stuck, now that's low. so dope, but i understand you raidsing it. when do the rims come?

pinkley

b@115D33p
you can't leave the yard without getting stuck, now that's low. so dope, but i understand you raidsing it. when do the rims come?
I'm raising it up for a few reasons.
1. The frame slams the axel when I hit a bump.
2. Lost all function of even having a truck
3. Rims won't

Lol

I just have to pick them up from my buddy. I'm not in any hurry since I have to buy new springs and blocks to raise it up. And ill probably need to buy 2 new tires right off the bat. Probably going to raise it 2" front and back. I'll still be 3/4 drop which will look go with the rims. It'll probably be awhile...

pinkley

b@115D33p
It's sad but not sad enough to buy back. I'm on the hunt for a 5speed db. Problem is everyone around my area thinks an Integra with 140k miles and rust is worth 4-5k. I'll eventually find one. I'm not in a hurry...

XjoEnX

Does the intake say b@115d33p?

Yes it does. Sad. Damn wasn't he off to a great start with it too?

PatEK

to bad it's with a moron like that, but it doesn't look he fucked up the car to bad. you should buy it back for 1 dollar like the ad says

94RS

No fucks given.
I didn't know they made shift kits for automatic Integra's, I need to ask the guy where he got it so I can get one for myself..... :roll:

Seriously though, what douche. I'd buy the damn thing back if I could just so it'd be within the community still, besides the fact of me drooling over it before it was sold :lol:

pinkley

b@115D33p
Completely lost interest in my truck... So I bought a new project.
1973 Honda CB750

Hopefully I'll have it done for next years NON Integra ROTY.

pinkley

b@115D33p
havent been on here in awhile....

so i guess i post some bike pics :D

little man helpng me do the tear down

cut the rear section of the frame and welded in a hoop (oh yeah... i bought a welder)

ill skip ahead a little bit because i was more worried about doing work than taking pics...
got the bike completly tore down and parts sand blasted
everything is being primed/painted with VTH paint.

primer

frame painted flat aluminum and cleared

oil tank with a flat aluminum base and 3 coats of anodized blue

i still have some work to do to the fuel tank. needs stripped, few dents repaired and then painted the same as the oil tank. im replacing all the gaskets on the engine. going to polising most of it and some will be painted. still undecided...

thats all for now folks! it will probably be a few months before i post again :lol:

pinkley

b@115D33p
so your going from black to blue?
The frame was the only thing that was black. The tanks were a ugly green.
The frame is now Flat aluminum and the tanks are going to be blue. I guess it's hard to tell in the pic...

pinkley

b@115D33p
I don't know why I even post on here anymore. The forum is full of noobs!

Anyway.... Heres an update on the CB.