Why is it worth tuning these, and not just go with a north americano automobile?

TheCrimsonStar

My integra wasn't very good on gas N/A and it was even worse boosted

Sent from my pager
I've seen people's mileage skyrocket when they boost. Must have had a really good tuner. Mine got around 25 when I got it and since I put the intake and high flow filter and exhaust I've gained 5mpg

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

94RS

No fucks given.
There's a kid I work with that's like that with old cars period. Dude got pissed at me when I said that the Miata and FRS follow similar formulae. "No, the Scion is cool and your Miata's an old piece of s***!"

He also collects shoes, which renders his argument invalid.
If he thinks the Miata is an old pos, that makes me wonder what he thinks of the even older AE86. Ya know, since that's what his "awesome" FRS is based on....

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
There's a kid I work with that's like that with old cars period. Dude got pissed at me when I said that the Miata and FRS follow similar formulae. "No, the Scion is cool and your Miata's an old piece of s***!"

He also collects shoes, which renders his argument invalid.
I think I'm pretty much the exact opposite. I have very little interest in cars made after like 2004.

Sidenote, I saw a BRZ the other day, looked awesome, first one I've seen.

g3teg97

Super Moderator
I think I'm pretty much the exact opposite. I have very little interest in cars made after like 2004.

Sidenote, I saw a BRZ the other day, looked awesome, first one I've seen.
The FRS/BRZ is the first car in a while that I actually like. I normally don't like new cars. Except the '13 Accord Sport. That thing is sexy time.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
tl;dr - we'll go heads up with pretty much any car out there. Domestic, v8, boosted, supercharged, European, we don't give a fuck. Heads up all day