Samurai Blue's Integra Build

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
thanks. the car is "done" after i just throw in my roof and paint my lip. Im just going to do maintenance and seat time now.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Yesterday we did a bbq at Garage Star

To put in my Strada Industries roof cap.

Lets put it like this: Im going to go back to Garage Star to modify the roof so it, i dont know, works. There is a massive gap on one side, which is 1/8" which when rivited will crack the fiberglass.

Nick_C78

Well, how much did you pay for it? Can't imagine you spent too much for a fiberglass plug. You coulda spent 300 on an entire CF roof skin lol. Blows my mind how a CF roof skin is only 300, but a CF sunroof plug is 400...

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
some pictures from motorsporting events i did recently:

SCCA Solo2 with Garage Star

With Lightspeed Racing's Mikey Andretti aka Oops and my dad took out the Garage Star sponsored NC out for his first time in auto x.

Thunderhill Bypass configuration

Last edited:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
its for the intake. I wanted to try something different. I wanted to get more cold air to be sucked in by the intake rather than just the cold air going under the car.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Thanks, its actually nicer than i thought. I just have to clean up a few things like wires for the air to get maximum flow.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Small update:
Finally found a pedal position i like for my brake pedal. It was way too mushy before. I think i like where it is now.

I also want to make a table of contents in my thread on the OP.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
So future plans on this car still remain more seat time, and im going to do gauges. Primarily because i would like to know about the temp, and pressure of certain things, rather than remain ignorant. Plus the more you know...

Ive decided on AutoMeter gauges as well as the tripple A pillar gauge pod. Quad Pod bezel styles do not allow for 3 gauges. Also putting them where the cruise control and dimmer is not an option because i can not really see there. A pillar makes the most sense to me. Its about seeing it without having to crane your neck, which i think is near impossible when im strapped in.

Prep for the Grip Drift Skid event by Static Nine Garage includes:
Transmission fluid flush. Im going with Motul Gear 300.
fresh oil