Zombiegurl81's DA Build

TheSkygun

What exactly is wrong with the computer? And are you near laguna beach, I have been seeing a red da with black, chalk board, hood lately.

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
I'm not a hundred percent on the issue a friend diagnosed it, since I'm not very good with computers. I'm actually about 15 or so miles away from Laguna. I don't drive in that area a lot but I have seen a few driving around. Just look for zipties, and the gas lid .

TheSkygun

Most of the time the hard drive information can be recovered.

djzachtyler

Looking for my next Teg..
It also still leaks but I have discovered that it floods out the lower portion of my tail light. Money has been extra tight due to the recent holiday. I do hope to have updates that matter soon, until next time I'm going to bugger off. Merry Christmas to all!
you will need to replace the gaskets around the tails. pair of them from acura is only like 50 bucks or so

part number is 33503-SK7-A01 I bought mine from Delray Acura online ( oemacuraparts.com) I had the same issue and found my gaskets were dry rotted to hell and back. you could also drill holes into the inner corner of your tails to allow water to drain if you wanna go ghetto ( I di that to my cracked tail until I got a new one and the gaskets)

ls1adam84

I Speak Smart Ass
Wow glad to see a fellow SoCal person, I will look for the car on my commute out to the OC. I work over by fashion Island so soon enough my stock DA will be rockin around the Newport/Laguna area.

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner

would this be yours?
That would be me! If you see it there stick around and say hi. I never mind a chat.

So I'd like to give everyone an update with me and my car. Life is going ok have been out of work on medical leave for the last two months. Recently ran maintenance on it new TPS, NGK 8.5mm wires, performance plugs, new oil. Still running into some confusing bits i.e., the idle still bounces. Going to try the IAC next hope that it does the trick. I'm going to be setting the car up for HFF as well. That's right I'm going to try and compete in a racing series. I thought that Street/Modified would be the best fit as I don't intend on going to crazy with the mods. I have a rollcage in the car now as well as brake and suspension mods in the future. The plan will be to start in the series next year with life allowing, unforeseen things do happen. I have met Bisi from Bisimoto and plan on paying him and his shop a visit, maybe get some pointers as well as parts.

Nick_C78

You should come out to the HFF event on the 28th. It is going to be at buttonwillow and there will be a lot of experienced people out there who would no doubt give you pointers and ride alongs.

Mike61096

17 yr. old Integra Modder
Don't buy acura gaskets for your taillights. I've had far better luck with my DIY method of using 10 ft. rolls of weather strip tape and seal all. Works likes a charm and only cost me around $12 for the seal all and tape. My trunk stays bone dry now.

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
I am definitely interested in the 28th track day will see if I am free to go that day as well as afford the gas, lol.

Zombiegurl81

HFF Beginner
I have had some unforeseen things happen with my car as of late. First off the passenger side axle is torn and getting grease everywhere! The idle is still crap and I have replaced the IACV and TPS no vacuum leaks to speak of, I have also noticed that all of my tyres are rubbish. I can put the racing tyres on even though they won't last long and I will have to source out another IACV just in case. This is kind of frustrating.

Nick_C78

Call Raceline USA in temple city. They can hook you up with tires for a good price. Youll have to drive a little bit but they are good people and also hosts of track events.