Post a pic of your latest purchase.

dlo253

Hahaha! Just gotta keep up on cleaning it and not let it get outta control. Thinking of making a heat shield for my header and polishing that too.

96LSteg

Jemel
Hahaha! Just gotta keep up on cleaning it and not let it get outta control. Thinking of making a heat shield for my header and polishing that too.
nooooo! make the heat shield the same white as your car and get some polished nuts (aaaah he said nuts!) to secure it

dlo253

White in the bay, idk man. Hahaha... think ill start with polished, if I don't like it I can always change it or make another one.
need to get the damn motor back in so I can figure out what im doing for an intake. Dropped some stuff off at the machine shop yesterday. Now waiting on my high flow cat and o2 bung so I can get the exhaust all buttoned up

96LSteg

Jemel
White in the bay, idk man. Hahaha... think ill start with polished, if I don't like it I can always change it or make another one.
need to get the damn motor back in so I can figure out what im doing for an intake. Dropped some stuff off at the machine shop yesterday. Now waiting on my high flow cat and o2 bung so I can get the exhaust all buttoned up
are you going to weld your exhaust together every where but at the cat/header? or are you going to have flanges/gaskets?

dlo253

Not yet. Im just gonna weld flanges on the cat, and move my resonator. Whoever did the exhaust didn't think about the fact that the shift linkage moves so they contact sometime. Gonna save the welding it all up for down the road. There is only so much I wanna do until I can retire it from DD then go all out. Haha.

96LSteg

Jemel
Not yet. Im just gonna weld flanges on the cat, and move my resonator. Whoever did the exhaust didn't think about the fact that the shift linkage moves so they contact sometime. Gonna save the welding it all up for down the road. There is only so much I wanna do until I can retire it from DD then go all out. Haha.
got it!

Jmickle

Bought side view mirror glass, passenger side kick panel, passenger wiper arm, and oem taillight gaskets all for 20 bucks!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

dlo253

Yeah, I will never give them a dime. Out of the 2 or 3 experiences I've had with them, there has always been some sort of bullshit. One being when they sent me a spoon radiator cap where the logo is WAY off center. He refused to exchange it. That may seem small, but a $50 radiator cap from a place that builds "precision" honda engines, youd think they would be able to put a logo on correctly. Looks like ebay shit. Then the other times they dicked me around for a few weeks on shipping. Decided to take my business elsewhere from then on.

treeafodo

Austin
The logo would bother me too. Mugen leaves their logos off so you can attach them. At least for the oil caps.

I've had good experiences with icb. One time it took a while to ship, but I still got it.