what did you do to your car today?

XjoEnX

Not really sure on the final results yet, I'll have to wait to put another layer on there later this week sometime.
Just tested it out, little bit of crusty feeling to it, but overall it feels just like regular carpet, highly recommend doing this, the can only cost me 8$ I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
Very nice! I'm doing the same thing later down the line. I was debating between the gloss and flat/matte black. Locks like ill be going for the flat/matte. Thanks for the pics sir!

dlo253

Don't look too bad.
I need new carpet.... Have a few holes that aren't needed anymore due to my seat belt swap.
And whoever installed this carpet was a moron, must have been the PO himself.... Terrible job.

whitedc4

Yes lug nuts and all. Lol why is this so hard for people to grasp lol.

And I love ap1 wheels and I love them on integras..... A LOT!

XjoEnX

Looks good! I hate having ap1 wheels on my teg. It's way to big for the integra's body :/
Whaaaaaaaat. You just gotta do it right. I love ap1 wheels on the Integra. Dillon used to have them before his Advans and they were super sexy cream my pants time:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Yeah, they look good. What I meant to say was that it doesn't look good on a stock height integra, like mine. They look good on lowered cars though.

Sent from my phone

Jmickle

does it smell like spray paint in your car? i was thinking about using dye but if this turns out just as good, i might consider that cuz it looks way easier.
Easiest thing I've done yet, just make sure you get your carpet as clean as you can.

Jmickle

I need to check my drain tubes cuz I think I still have a slight leak, just not sure how to check and I would think if the tail gaskets r bad I'd have
Condensation? But maybe I'm wrong I dunno lol
Sent from my XT912 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2
Did you figure out where it was?