i have no idea where to start with my teggy any advice? and prices?

dc_jayymendoza

leaning...learning...
I purchased it a couple months ago and I was planning on a paintjob first because my clear coat is giving up and getting a type r wing droppinf it on skunk2 jdm front end and maybe some rotas but thats just my ideas I'm not sure where to start you know?

kitkaton

I purchased it a couple months ago and I was planning on a paintjob first because my clear coat is giving up and getting a type r wing droppinf it on skunk2 jdm front end and maybe some rotas but thats just my ideas I'm not sure where to start you know?
same basic plan as mine thus far! Except I'm probably going Koni Yellows + H&R Lowering springs on mine. I'm saving up for the paint job & JDM front end to do at the same time so I get everything nicely matched. It's gonna be a long ways a way, but I'll enjoy it. For now just chilling with my USDM 94 front haha

Amiguel6

I stopped the build on my Teg. I'm selling it mid next year and I'm getting an RSX. Hopefully a type S

ZaWn

First off, welcome to CI

You might want to wait off on the paint job until you get the ITR wing and maybe the optional kit. It'll be worth it.
Don't get Junk2 to drop your teg. Go with Tein or BuddyClubs.
Is it an auto or a manual?

-Z-