Official DSLR Photography Thread

R13

The other asshole
Yaok, I'm the one that should be grinding up my camera.

whitedc4

LMAO!!!
If you really think so that makes me happy, but the honest truth is I still feel like everything I do is wrong and needs major work.. I want to do something amazing like joe does.

I really think having a natural talent has something to do with it because I'm slackin...

R13

The other asshole
Your shot's are faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar better than mine, Maybe partially because you have better subjects/camera but none the less you take much better shots than me :)

I'm slackin but I can't help it, No one wants to see my beater and there's really nothing else to shoot unless I make a deal with a car dealership, I could do more macro shots I suppose.

Keep at it, Your shots have great potential.

XjoEnX

I will never compete with muster fabulous as fuck up there...
That's my stage name. Lol jk. You take great shots homegirl. So do you Kurt. Everyone gets better and better. No natural talent from me though. I learn from others. Peara and Jayson and Greg inspire me. I watch a lot of YouTube channels too on photography tips and Google is where I learned most of my photo knowledge.

R13

The other asshole
That's my stage name. Lol jk. You take great shots homegirl. So do you Kurt. Everyone gets better and better. No natural talent from me though. I learn from others. Peara and Jayson and Greg inspire me. I watch a lot of YouTube channels too on photography tips and Google is where I learned most of my photo knowledge.
Any channels you'd recommend?

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
Everyone's curve is different but we were all there/are there. You have to be your own biggest critic and accept the challenge to always be better. It's a step by step process and I've learned at least one or two things (even refreshers and realizations) every time. Whatever you're curious about, google and ask about it. I do the same thing joe does and google. When you don't have much to work with find artistic ways to shoot what you can. That's part the creative part of photography.

That said. Damn Joe!