Paul Walker of Fast & Furious films has passed away in a car crash today.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
hahah my initial reaction is like that too and people were arguing about that on the video BUT.. realistically that fire was too strong for anyone to pull anything out. I doubt anyone could get closer than 5 ft. Id have tried to get a close look for sure though. Gotta try right?

R13

The other asshole
I would've been trying to get up there and do something regardless of who was in the car, But you're probably right, I doubt there was anything that could be done.

MrGurley

************5-0
yea, agreed, I just hope they both died on impact so there was no suffering at all.

and as they saying goes, only the good die young

R13

The other asshole
So sad, Looking back thinking about the original f&f, I was around 10 when that s*** released, I was looking forward to the next f&f but now I don't know if I can watch it.

99TegLs

Not only did we lose a childhood idol, a great actor, and a huge import enthusiast. Paul Walker was huge into charities, and he contributed to some of the neediest causes. Most of his written will divides his estate into those charities. RIP Paul Walker, and the F&F movies of which I will see no more.

phatintegra

Banned
It's a shame. Every body has to to die some how. His time was up.

FF gave us old timer a bad name. Wish they can put that FF to rest or make it more legit and not some Mickey Mouse. I been in the street scene since the 70's. What's so funny is that I grew up with Michael Brown he changed his last name to Ealy. He was in the movie in Barber Shop and 2 Fast 2 Furious he played the role as Slap Jack. He know what was street racing was all about back in the day.

renarudo

It's sad indeed. I feel for both PW and his passenger, it's a shame for both of their families. RIP fellas. Also I would so rock that sticker up top.