00 GSR 100% Stock 91k miles

00DC2TW

holy s*** 8400?? nvm lol
yeah 8400 lol and when I pulled up in my car they were like damn we thought ours was nice lol.... Theres has a bad dent on the passenger fender and bunch of door dings and looks like someone tapped the rear bumper...

00DC2TW

Update of what I currently drive: After the Integra I bought a TSX 6 Speed, then recently sold it and picked this up:

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Is it a good for DD? I plan on getting a WRX after my contract ends toward the end of 2017 but am worried that maintenance and gas cost will be a lot.

00DC2TW

Is it a good for DD? I plan on getting a WRX after my contract ends toward the end of 2017 but am worried that maintenance and gas cost will be a lot.
I would say it's a good daily driver. It has the power there when you need it, and can get decent gas mileage if you drive it nicely. I am still in the process of breaking it in, it only has like 170 miles on it now, so I haven't really got on it. I live in CO, so it will be nice in the snow. I plan on taking it up into the mountains to hike in the winter, etc. The wrx is a more refined feel, and doesn't feel as raw as the sti. The wrx would probably be a better daily if you are driving far for a commute. I live 2 miles from where I work, so the commute is short. I have been getting about 23 mpg when driving it in "intelligent mode". If you put it in "sport" or "sport sharp" it ups the boost and gas, and youre defintely gonna lose mileage but gain power lol.