Post a pic of your latest purchase.

XjoEnX

You should. My understanding of DSTE is that they come out of the same factory of actual Nikon ones. I saw a few reviews of it for other cameras too and everyone liked it. That wireless capability is a plus for sure.

imsimplee

You should. My understanding of DSTE is that they come out of the same factory of actual Nikon ones. I saw a few reviews of it for other cameras too and everyone liked it. That wireless capability is a plus for sure.
all of you guys with your fancy dslr's and im over here with my Fujifilm FinePix S5100 :( lol

R13

The other asshole
Nice, I ordered it, Some filters and a lens hood, Should be here around the 8th!

Edit: I lucked out lol, After ordering mine it says they only have one left :)

Last edited:

treeafodo

Austin
Knowing it's the last, or one of the last, ones in stock is always a cool thing.

I won't have a new purchase for a while. Putting money away for a new camera body.

R13

The other asshole
There's a d3 on craigslist for $1800 lol, Maybe some day but for now I just plan on getting like a D7100 when a good deal pops on up craigslist, I don't get to shoot enough to go all out.

R13

The other asshole
What camera are you rocking anyway Joe? I think you've mentioned before but I forgot.