Tips on solving issues!!!!!!

Muckman

Not a M0derator
If there are no lights, no radio, no anything then its either the battery or the battery connections. Its extremely basic.

I already addressed the overheating issue but you shouted it down saying "it doesnt start". Don't you realize that you have multiple but separate issues?

Figure out your battery issue first. Get the car to start. Then we're work on the overheating issue.

FreshTegraDood

If there are no lights, no radio, no anything then its either the battery or the battery connections. Its extremely basic.

I already addressed the overheating issue but you shouted it down saying "it doesnt start". Don't you realize that you have multiple but separate issues?

Figure out your battery issue first. Get the car to start. Then we're work on the overheating issue.
Ok.

Step1. Battery issue

Step2. Remove radiator cap, start car let it idle and and boil.. Then shut car of and place back cap..

Step3. ????

Step4. ???? (If removing radiator cap doesnt help)

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Step3 - Take it to mechanic. A different mechanic.

dlo253

Step 1, download free factory service manual from hondahookup.com.
Check all grounds and power wires. If there's no lights it is a battery issue which has been stated. New batteries go bad, ya never know...
I know when you bleed the coolant system on gen 2s the heater needs to be on full blast also...

FreshTegraDood

I am in the process of fixing up everything that needs to get done... These are my Keyword, "Future", plans... Crap will require some money >.<

Fixing the overheating issues (radiator cap, distributor, battery)

Cosmetically:
Re-Coating the hood
Fixing a bend in the exhaust tip
New lip
Tint?

Engine: Havent decided wether Im going to save up for a future kswap or a 1b8c5
If not I was thinking about adding a b16 head and swapping out the intake manifold , fuel rail, exhaust manifold

In the future Id like to get some newer white wheels if I end up keeping the minty paint

Last edited:

FreshTegraDood

You're buddy didn't happen to be your mechanic is he?

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2
No this mechanic that was doing work on my car was a friend I knew from highschool. Has his own shop and I have seen his previous projects.. He offered to fix my issues for a discounted price.. I trusted him in the long run I spent more money then I wanted to and my over heating issue wasnt even fixed..

Nick_C78

You would be better off swapping out the motor when the time comes when you want to build it. Any motor that has had heating issues needs to be machined again to ensure straight surfaces. Not worth the time or money to do all of that to an LS block.

FreshTegraDood

You would be better off swapping out the motor when the time comes when you want to build it. Any motor that has had heating issues needs to be machined again to ensure straight surfaces. Not worth the time or money to do all of that to an LS block.
its got an b20 block... Thought those come off a crv?