I need some serious advice

Would i be stupid?

• Total voters

Sledneck

Im wondering if i would look stupid if i had sparco pedals,seat and harness and then momo shift knob and momo steering wheel. I dont know if i would look foolish mixing need opinions!

pinatigerdc4

Don't feel foolish or let people let you down. It's your car. I do think it will look foolish if you have all that and your car is stock.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

R13

The other asshole
:lol:

F.Y.I

That's what I get for being a smartass.

Sent from my toaster

94RS

No fucks given.
Anyway.... How are harnesses dangerous on the road? They were just fine in TFATF

:rolf:

Sledneck

Don't feel foolish or let people let you down. It's your car. I do think it will look foolish if you have all that and your car is stock.

Its not stock lol me and my dad are building it and since its my car i am conpletely in control of the looks but he is helping me out with the performance side considering he owns two performance/body shops and this is my second car and i wanted something i could make faster than most cars on the road but not get crazy fast to where i would kill myself and to me an integra seemed like a good choice

Sledneck

Fiy harnesses are dangerous on the road.

Sent from my toaster
And no you are wrong i have heard many people saying that harnesses are dangerous on the road but in fact they are much safer than most oem safety belts if installed properly

pinatigerdc4

So like the guys said are you tracking? If not then yeah pretty pointless. Unwanted attention. Why sparco seats? Why not Bride or Recaro?