what did you do to your car today?

phatintegra

Banned
Towed one of my cars to the shop last night due to all (5) wheel stud snap. We think that some one try to steal my wheels yesterday. The last time the wheel been off the vehicle was 8 month ago.

phatintegra

Banned
Front lower rear control arms, extract lug bolts, replace all lug bolts and torque down to 85lbs and wheel alignment. Going to pick up the car very soon. Put a little of motor oil into the other car.

ArmyIntegra

Registered Teg Driver
Front lower rear control arms, extract lug bolts, replace all lug bolts and torque down to 85lbs and wheel alignment. Going to pick up the car very soon. Put a little of motor oil into the other car.

Does that happen often out there?

Sent from my iPhone 10 using Tapatalk

HRubss

I'm a gearheAd
Traded ecu's with my friends and now running a p72 on my car. Still runs about the same and vtec is weak.

XjoEnX

Not today but over the last month:

Replaced UCAs w/ SPC camber kit with OEM ones.
Replaced wheel bearing on driver side. Replaced the wheel hub because the ring from the old bearing got stuck and I damaged the hub trying to remove it. Replaced driver axle. Replaced driver tie rod.
Got an alignment. Shaved and repainted my bumper. Installed JDM power folding mirrors and painted those too.