Do Not Buy EBAY Sleeves!!!

R13

The other asshole
Patrick? My master? Lol.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
We gave that kid like 43.4 examples of why not to get eBay shit and he still argued!! Sticky threads won't make much of a difference, just a link for us to post every time someone comes in asking that same question every few days.

Ganyon

I have ground control sleeves laying in the garage and the quality is so much better than the skunks. All I need is springs for the gc's or I'll just use the skunk springs for the time being.

XjoEnX

You guys do realize eBay doesn't actually manufacture these products right? When you say they're eBay products you lump together with eBay being a terrible name when it's a great platform for product movement. If anything the thread title should say "Do Not Buy Off Label Products On EBAY!!!"

Ryan659

Whatever Joe! Stop using that thing that is inside that other thing. What is it called again?

Nick_C78

This should be stickied. So many people come in here asking about ebay coilovers, just like a recent thread that went 3 pages deep. Obviously, this needed be shown, so we dont get dumb retarded people posting this kind of thread
Those same people don't do research..what makes you think they will find a sticky

TheIVJackal

Freedom through Jesus
You guys do realize eBay doesn't actually manufacture these products right? When you say they're eBay products you lump together with eBay being a terrible name when it's a great platform for product movement. If anything the thread title should say "Do Not Buy Off Label Products On EBAY!!!"
Thank you... So tired of people saying DON'T BUY EBAY.

R13

The other asshole
When I say ebay I mean as in reference to where they came from, I understand that could be bad for ebays name but honestly they're probably completely unaffected by it.

I think we all know when we say ebay we mean the chinese garbage that's listed everytime you search "jdm" or even "coilover sleeves", We just say ebay to make it clear that those products are the ones we mean because honestly, Where else you gonna buy that stuff? Andysautosport? :lol:

Nick_C78

I actually dislike ebay. Have to sort through 50 pages of cheap china shit to find what you are looking for. Everything has mugen and spoon in the title too.. Yes I am sure that in a spoon strut bar...but spoon I assume you mean made out of recycled silverware.

R13

The other asshole
I only use it to find certain hard to find stickers, Band merch or guitars.

Find a lot of very rare/expensive guitars on there that you can't find anywhere else.

I don't even bother looking for car parts, We all know how that goes.

cpeehler7

Banned
I have ground control sleeves laying in the garage and the quality is so much better than the skunks. All I need is springs for the gc's or I'll just use the skunk springs for the time being.
Damn, I have springs, but not sleeves to put together a Koni GC set. Would you be willing to part with those sleeves by any chance? It's a pain in the ass to try to buy one without the other. You have to call GC and talk to the right person, which I haven't been able to do recently for some reason...