Bike talk: Motorcycle/Scooter chat thread!

Which one?

• Shark Speed-R Ike

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shark Speed-R Sauer

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R13

The other asshole
Just get the S1KRR and be the king of where you are....Jus saying

And have a soulless bike that's ride-by-wire and just sounds like another gay ass inline 4? No thanks :lol:

Come on, you don't like the Firebolt front end on the Lightning?

A good, low mileage XB12 will set you back 4k vs 17 for that R1 :lol:

If I were to have a mixed up buell it would be a lightning with a firebolt tail. :lol:

I'm so tired of looking for rare used shit, if I can pull off this R1, they're fucking everywhere, no sitting on the money for months at a time pissed off because I can afford a bike and can't find one worth the money. :lol:

When I have the cash I wanna be able to go on CL, call up some dealerships, whatever, and be able to go pick one up within a week.

94RS

No fucks given.
Buell for kurd... A tall ass Ulysses with a Firebolt fairing and Lightning CityX bars. Dude calls it a Uly-bolt :lol:

R13

The other asshole
That's funky as hell. :lol:

The lack of black around the projectors/headlights disgusts me though :rolf:

94RS

No fucks given.
Yeah, he swapped out the Firebolt projectors for larger Hella's and didn't enlarge the opening on the headlight bezels.

I've seen it mentioned a few times on different forums, so I guess it's a common upgrade.

SoundEfx

From the side, it doesn't look bad, just a little too much gap, but from the front, looking at it dead on.... ugh..... yeh.....lol
Wait, did I just describe your bike or a chick walking down the street? lol

I have a
2012 Honda CBR600
2015 Victory Gunner
2010 HD Night Rod
04 Busted Hayabusa

Every now and again, I look at the mopeds and want one just to 'zip zag' around the local neighbourhood with.

94RS

No fucks given.
Most likely they did the half fairing for cooling purposes, the XBRR had a full fairing, but it was also liquid cooled vs air cooled on street bikes.

Get a Z50 clone for blasting around the neighborhood, they're like 1200/shipped. All body/suspension (exhausts too) parts that fit on actual Z50's fit the clones too.

SoundEfx

That little retro f***er will do 85 :lol:
I'm not doubting that.

I saw a chick on the interstate with a moped like thing and I know she had to have it pinned because I heard the engine squeal its heart out through my helmet over all the road noise....lol

I had to salute her when I passed by because she had to be going around 62 or something....lol

94RS

No fucks given.
I must have overlooked the list of bikes before... He's got an overweight, stolen Buell :lol: