what did you do to your car today?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
TBH, these cars are easy as fuck to gut out. Only took me 2 hours from beginning to end by myself. I was working at a steady pace and not trying to time myself. Now i could probably do it in an hour at the same pace

94RS

No fucks given.
TBH, these cars are easy as f*** to gut out. Only took me 2 hours from beginning to end by myself. I was working at a steady pace and not trying to time myself. Now i could probably do it in an hour at the same pace
You ever gonna get another Integra...?

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
You ever gonna get another Integra...?
Nope. Im just gonna troll here along with other forums im on 8)

I did a thing today. One of my bumper tabs broke and i was tired of the bumper looking like this. You guys wouldnt notice the difference other than it being from yellow to white. I posted a side x side comparison of the two.

Noneed2Hate

stripped out a little more in the back/trunk including the seat belts and some other none essential hardware.

I'm curious if I should take out the seat support bar (black) and the silver bar. I'm kind of reluctant to remove the seat support since it looks like it is adding rigidity to the car.

Half-cage will be going in tomorrow finally!

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Got new tires mounted, then realized i am ready to go off road in my lowered car :lol:

255/40 BFG G-force Comp2 A/S for the rears. Rubs a little on bumper tab at high speed on big dips

R13

The other asshole
Why the hell does a street tire look so aggressive :lol:

Put some tire shine on the fuckers so they don't look dirty.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Tire shine are for show cars. My car is not worthy lol
I will put some on....maybe

Its the tread blocks being bigger, causing it to be aggressive :what:

R13

The other asshole
I use black magic and a folded up micro fiber towel. Apply it once, work your way around. Take 5-10 and apply again.

Makes it slightly glossy but not cheap and ridiculous looking.