Should I get JDM emblems?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
Who's Ricky?

I didn't say that to be funny, but I guess it kinda is. It's just that stuff like that is what gives JDM the tag of being rice, am I right?
For example, it's like getting a Spoon shift knob, and then putting a Spoon sticker on the side of your car, it turns that sticker to rice. But if you have Spoon cams, Spoon cam gears, Spoon header and exhaust, and then you have a Spoon sticker on the side of your car, that's not rice.
See I'm not trying to dis, 00DC2, I'm trying to keep you from being rice. But that's only my definition of rice, other people's will be different, but Blackassasin's got it right....

heykosal

Angkorian
i got H badges and H centercaps and im thinkin i should have just shaved it. oh well, little thing.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
8urcivic has em, I bought him the rear for x-mas last yr, i didnt know if id like it or not but it does look pretty good

sonicvybe

new driver
$100 for 2 badges that say H? I'd love em myself but I don't have 100 for two plastic badges at the moment...but its good to occassionaly treat yur self to stuff like that u kno...:)