*Anything Goes Chat* Version 7.0!

Status
Not open for further replies.

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! its like 50-60 here. supposed to be 75 tomorrow. but i hate you...i wish i coulda slept in...

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
It's been like 50's all week, then it randomly decided to be cold and shit on us....

oh well... Hopefully the hill will clean up thru this and I can get one more day in before the season is over. All that warm weather really fucked up the hill. lol

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
I woke up this morning and my dog was gone. I was like WTF??? I couldn't figure out where the hell he was. My mom came by my house and snatched him while I was sleeping. I thought I lost him somehow. I was getting pissed!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
She loves my dog. She kidnapped him and took him out of town to my stepdad's parents. They have lake up there so she takes him out on the boat, swimming and lets him chase the ducks and shit. LOL

They could have atleast told me though. I was like WTF

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
are you like the head of this site? i have always wondered? what does it take to become an administrator?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Nah. That would be Jay Jay. Omnious G2 is the other admin. Me, speedin, TegSox, Darrell and g3teg97 are moderators

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
how do you become a moderator? just out of curiosity. this is the first forum i have ever been a part of.

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
I used it once.... It works pretty good.

They didn't have the RS*R as a part on there for my car tho, so I didn't end up buying thru it. It's a good program tho. Try it out, you don't loose anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.