What do you hate and why?

Trishamayx3

Pink Pants Model
^ right up there with ya, i work with children everyday.

i hate the people in the mall that wanna straighten your hair at the kiosk, you know how many ppl used that an you wanna try it on my hair?! no wayy

Ghettokracker71

LS/Vturd
I hate how people can get so into sports ,that if their favorite team loses,you can't even be around them for a couple days. I mean, people that aren't even from this town (EXAMPLE: My former roomies girl was insane about the Dallas Cowboys) yet,shes NEVER even been to TEXAS much less Dallas. She has no relatives in Texas or Dallas, no friends on the team, no relatives on the team,...yet,...shes gone as far as almost losing a job, cursing out friends/boyfriends,and losing tests/skiping classes b/c their season goes downhil!?!?!?!?!

I've known several people like this,and all I can think is,...GET A FUCKING LIFE!

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
Same here. 'Uggs' is short for 'ugly'.

I hate chronic liars. If you can't tell the truth, don't open your mouth!

I also hate perverts. Not your average pervert, either. The ones that make you feel filthy if you're just even in the same room as them. Disgusting.

I also hate guys who throw themselves on you.

I hate when guys are all hanging out somewhere together and single out a girl that's walking by to hit on her like she's just a piece of ass with no brain.

I REALLY hate dirty shoes.

jdm jon

i hate people that key my car and the stupid cat that tracks paw prints all over my SSBP.

Last edited:

Trishamayx3

Pink Pants Model
^ grinding teeth are a big nono for me also. esp the kids at work when they do it during nap ahh drives me nuts.

i hate sleeping in socks. also stepping in water with socks on. haha. weird.