Will 4 door lights fit a 2 door?

White_Rabbit

2001 Acura Integra LS 2 door other car is a 2001 Acura Integra 4 door. Are the lights interchangeable? Please say yes because my car came with Altezza's and I HATE them and he wants to swap for his stock ones.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
3 drs are lift backs.

4drs have trunks.

im pretty sure there are a set of all reds for both 3dr and 4dr on the site........lets use that search button :)

8urcivic

Last edited:

White_Rabbit

Appreciate the answer. I did a quick search. I asked my exact question, then I just did different variations and got no matches. I searched for Tails and came up with a bunch of BS. I did a quick google search and came up with an @$$ load of stuff. The guy was wanting to make his way over and it was about a 45 minute drive. So I figured I'd get flammed but I'd get a quick straight answer.

EDIT: 8urcivic...thanks but I've got a 2001. I thought the tails from 97-01 were different? Please correct me if I'm wrong.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
94-97 tails = amber corner
98-01 = all red

2rd or 4dr... stle of the tails dont change its just the 4dr are bigger cuz of the trunk

but to answer your question, unless you buy a 4dr teg.. the 4dr tails wont fit 2dr tegs..

8urcivic

Appreciate the answer. I did a quick search. I asked my exact question, then I just did different variations and got no matches. I searched for Tails and came up with a bunch of BS. I did a quick google search and came up with an @$$ load of stuff. The guy was wanting to make his way over and it was about a 45 minute drive. So I figured I'd get flammed but I'd get a quick straight answer.

EDIT: 8urcivic...thanks but I've got a 2001. I thought the tails from 97-01 were different? Please correct me if I'm wrong.
so you want all reds?

do you have a 2dr or a 4dr?

im just saying 94-97 > altezzas.

heykosal

Angkorian
94-97 tails = amber corner
98-01 = all red

2rd or 4dr... stle of the tails dont change its just the 4dr are bigger cuz of the trunk

but to answer your question, unless you buy a 4dr teg.. the 4dr tails wont fit 2dr tegs..
I wouldn't say bigger, I'd say longer. Not to mention 2 piece.

White_Rabbit

so you want all reds?

do you have a 2dr or a 4dr?

im just saying 94-97 > altezzas.
No those are fine. I preffer all red but I'd take anything over altezza's. I just thought that they were slightly different as in they didn't fit.

If I have to buy them I'll hold out for the 97-01 all red because I wont be driving the car for 8months as I'm deploying anyways.

heykosal

Angkorian
No those are fine. I preffer all red but I'd take anything over altezza's. I just thought that they were slightly different as in they didn't fit.

If I have to buy them I'll hold out for the 97-01 all red because I wont be driving the car for 8months as I'm deploying anyways.
Its 1998+ that are all red not the '97s