Sacramento meet. anyone?

jdmstyle

what up everyone? we got to do a meet this week coming up.tell me what day would be good. there is a good spot in natomas the place is wing stop the parking lot is big. i was thinking like 4 or 5. whos down?

Last edited:

DarkDB1

theres not many norcal people here... personally i dont feel like going to sacramento to meet 3 people.

But on norcaltuners.com there's a meet coming up in livermore on the 25th

acurals209

SYNDICATE 4 EVR
lol man another attemp to do a meet for norcal man i would roll but there has to be more than just 3 people. not to be mean but when me and my boys roll out were at least 5 deep and thats just to cruise modesto

revn99teg

it would be tight to go down to sac. for a CI members meet. only if i had time and money, and it's not gonna be snowing up in the mountains i would go. gl with the meet, i'm sure you'll get a group going.

jdmstyle

i live in citrus hights but yea i know what you mean about having alot of people so lets give it a long advance like another month so people can save money i really want this to work out.

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'm going to be up north on the first weekend of December for the NASA 25 Hours of Thunderhill endurance race. Anyone want to meet up on Friday night? December 5.