<3 G3GirL's Bucket Progress Thread! lol <3

unvmy98ls

&quot;Lucid Dreamin&quot;
I bet. I had something like that from a shop. drop it off for safety and emissions. picked it up and I didn't make it home. my clutch was blown. Mother fuckers. it was fine that morning and then all the suddon I pick it up and the clutch is busted? yeah now I watch work get done to my cars if I don't do it myself. it scares me to think about getting the car tuned and painted because that is stuff I can't do.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
There are a LOT of other things that aren't perfect with the car/paint that my iPhone just couldn't capture. It's not just me being picky, either. A few things: drip marks on a door and rear quarter panel, dirt in paint in some areas, sides weren't sanded down or cleaned before they were painted, rear seats are definitely not in securely (I sometimes have kids in the car, so this is bad), locks are fucked, driver's side door handle is knotchy and feels like it's going to break off any minute...and more.

They definitely didn't spray additional clear like I asked, either.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
thats fucking bullshi. why didnt they fix that shit ?
Because they're shady bitches.

The general manager told me, "Your list is RIDICULOUS! It's more like an encyclopedia! We fixed what we're going to fix."

If they didn't fuck shit up, the list wouldn't have been that long. lol I really wasn't trying to be picky. I just expect quality work.

lol that's not funny.....but it's pretty funny!!

Yeah, it looks good from a distance but not soo good up close.
lol And these are just crappy camera phone quality pics! It's really shitty in person. A few of my friends who've seen it were upset for me. Sometimes I laugh about it, sometimes I want to cry. lol Depends on the day, I guess.

betasessionz

its not you being picky, if you pay for quality work then you should deserve it. not trying to be racist, but my friend had his car painted like that by some mexican folks. when he picked up his car, the outline of his window was fucking painted. he said he wanted his window replaced or a refund but they said fuck off. so the next day he broke all their shop windows and spray painted cheap all over their shop...