ric3rboi23: 94 integra LS

oppi-10

yin yin
sorry my computer got a reeeaaaalllllly bad trojan/virus worm thingy, had to reformat it, havent been on in a while

when i got it it sat this high:

and afterwards it's this high:

im not sure how much of a drop but im gonna say around 4" really lol
maybe a little more in the front, maybe a little less in the back
thats decent, were they stiff or soft?

ric3rboi23

touge beast
met this stranger with a celi-supra for some touge lol

one more.. lol

ric3rboi23

touge beast
Lol WTF is that!? ^
thats the shit i drag lol
Please tell me you smoked that bucket.
well, it started raining as soon as we met up so i couldnt trust my eco tires too much, but hes got a 3L swapped in there and took off before the touge even started so he was a bit ahead of me but then i kept the same distance between us and i wasnt gonna risk anything on the downhill so i slowed down a little
im willing to bet that if it were dry i woulda smashed up on him
you need to go lower!!!!!
im working on it.

ric3rboi23

touge beast
terrible pics, the cars sitting on E, i dont remember if the springs settled for the pic yet, so its like, at its highest, but i lowered the back about an inch and the gap's gone ^_^

and i have a new hello kitty band-aid on there because that one was peeling and i was out with an asian girlie and we went to her house and she put another one on :suprise:

oh and some old lady was staring at the back of my car as i walked up and she asked me, "is that supposed to be dragging?" :lol:
referring to this of course:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
:thumbsup: perfect

your bumper looks like mine, try and get the relocator from BELL from autozone, look at my build thread for the picture. it looks clean to me. and its like 9.99j just spray clear coat cause it will rust. but it beats the price of the password jdm one

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I'm waiting for you to slap on some new wheels and go a little lower. What are you dropped on again?

ric3rboi23

touge beast
I'm waiting for you to slap on some new wheels and go a little lower. What are you dropped on again?
i cant go lower without a real suspension setup which i dont have money for :(

lol

im on ebail coils, except i took the coilover setup off the back to go that low, so its just the spring that came with the sleeves, and my blown oem struts >_>

but i do have a reason to get wheels.. i have a bent steelie :(

ric3rboi23

touge beast
your bumper looks like mine, try and get the relocator from BELL from autozone, look at my build thread for the picture. it looks clean to me. and its like 9.99j just spray clear coat cause it will rust. but it beats the price of the password jdm one
what'chu talking 'bout willis?