NorCal Summer 2009 Clubintegra Meet - 07/11/09

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
What's with all the damn surprises. Fill me in fellas.
bro....bro bro....you know of one of mine and i have another one commin with pado :twisted::twisted::twisted:

heres a hint "vtec baby b18c5 vtec baby yeah we doin it live if it aint a type r it aint a tight car..." (type R song)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
bro....bro bro....you know of one of mine and i have another one commin with pado :twisted::twisted::twisted:

heres a hint "vtec baby b18c5 vtec baby yeah we doin it live if it aint a type r it aint a tight car..." (type R song)
I like the new goodies for the DC4. That song is retarded.

wite2nr

haha thats funny....what you driving in? are you carpooling w/ us or do you have another surprise?!
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=40377

oH YOU DIDNT KNO!????!?!?!?!?!

lol just one suprise. i guess me might third wheel with me -_____-
huh? I dont get it

What's with all the damn surprises. Fill me in fellas.
I'm with you...lost

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
^Lol. So we're still down for the meet yeah?

We still need more people to go.... I'm driving 2 1/2 hours up there too, it's guna be awesome....

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....Jessee isnt comming...so that means Alex has to take pictures....this was an administrative decision made by me just now.