Few pics of my...

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
fucking huge ones jim. lol. car looks nice though man.

iScreaMi

Can I change username?
LOL bought it with those on there.. theyre 18s.. dont worry theyll be off soon... they are the Konig K Tune/ Hot Swaps.. i took off the plastic chrome slots that go on each spoke so theyd be all black...

iScreaMi

Can I change username?
17s is what id prefer on mine... i know the majority here likes the 15s/16s but i need some size.. lol My work has an account with Enkei so ill be putting the Ev 5s on...hyper black of course

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
17s is what id prefer on mine... i know the majority here likes the 15s/16s but i need some size.. lol My work has an account with Enkei so ill be putting the Ev 5s on...hyper black of course
does that mean they will buy them for you? wanna help me out on some 16s. lol.

heykosal

Angkorian
Well since you're intending to change those wheels I won't refrain from saying that those must be the UGLIEST freakin' wheels I've ever seen..

BTW how about hookin' some CI members up with wheel discounts..or is that too hot?

iScreaMi

Can I change username?
Believe me, they are uglier with the chrome spoke covers that came with it.. lol (you can kinda see in my avatar)

I would hook everyone up if I could... However they only let me purchase for one car... so obviously i chose my own lol

iScreaMi

Can I change username?
thanks guys... i tried to get a lil "artistic" when i seen the colorful sky while i was at work..lol