Check Out My New Car!!

DErath126

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I was just looking around and thought I would post a picture of my car. Please tell me what you think and any mods or stuff I should get.

mirrorimg

First thing on your list should be some lowering springs/struts or coilovers. It looks like its in pretty good condition, nice pick up :thumbs up:

rockadilla

thats right.
:welcome: to the club

It looks good man looks like it has major potential :D

U should slam that shit!!! :thumbs up and get rid of that stock wing :D

DErath126

thanks guys, where would I go to find lowering springs and is that something I could do myself or do I need a shop to do it.

rockadilla

thats right.
I bought mine online lol u should search and try to find a decent brand... And yes u should be able to do them yourself, its not too difficult :D

.Cortez

94' LS
If you have the money, go full coilovers, you won't regret it, but if your broke (LIKE ME!) go w/ some lowering springs!

Jokervrs

Welcome! Looks good but it needs some slammage :thumbs up
OK somebody explain this!^^^^ everybody seems to love to slam their integras, mine sits at stock height with 18 inch rims so its tall but it still looks good, i used to drive my friends integras around when they were lowered and omg it was a pain in the ass cause id shit myslef every single bump,pothole,rock, newspaper,rabbit,child,pencil and ant that was in the road in fear of either scraping or taking the whole front end off the car... So explain why you guys enjoy having that hastle all day long? and if theres any ways around being soo dam cautious about every imperfection on the road pls tell me so i can have the confidence to lower mine

DErath126

OK somebody explain this!^^^^ everybody seems to love to slam their integras, mine sits at stock height with 18 inch rims so its tall but it still looks good, i used to drive my friends integras around when they were lowered and omg it was a pain in the ass cause id shit myslef every single bump,pothole,rock, newspaper,rabbit,child,pencil and ant that was in the road in fear of either scraping or taking the whole front end off the car... So explain why you guys enjoy having that hastle all day long? and if theres any ways around being soo dam cautious about every imperfection on the road pls tell me so i can have the confidence to lower mine
Yeah I don't want to worry about slamming the bottom of my car on the street, some streets in my town kinda suck.

On the other hand I found these
http://www.autocarparts.com/part/408/23/
They seem to be in my price range but it says they require welding and stuff and I have no clue how to weld. Do all kits require this?

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
I'll put amber front signals back on and do a full tune up in priority!

then drop it the way you want it, if you dont feel slamming it, just dont do it, it's your car man. Those slammed car looks cool but you end up scrapping your lip, header, cat, center pipe and exhaust... too much headache.