How to blow your motor overheating.

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
So, I yanked the oil pan off that 99 Im replaceing the engine in because the girl I sold it to, over heated it, locked the motor up. Well, when it arrived back here I started it and it knocked, very badly.

Anyways heres the carnage. number 1 and 2 seem to be the worst. I still cant get the rod cap for Cyl 1 to come off because the bearings melted it to the crank.
Heres whats in the pan.

if you look close enough, you see some bearing shavings hanging out the side of the rod cap...thats no good.

heres number 2 cyl, I dont know if you can see it or not but theres some bearing hanging out the top.

Crank............um..this is going to be a good peice of scrap metal

Bearing shavings.

rockadilla

thats right.
Damn dude that engine is completely screwed hahaha... I'd just tell that bitch to go f herself for being so stupid and not do sh!t for her :lol:

Is she paying you? Cuz she should be... Damnnn...

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
All im doin for her is slappin this other motor in, if it runs, then good. If not, im takin it back out, returning it and tellin her get this peice. Shes paying for all the parts thou.

Wow, she really did it right. You should make a coffee table out of the block, rods and pistons. That's about all its good for at this point.:lol:

96stockls

daaaamn lol thats crazy dude id be getting a very long deep b.j right about now lmao crazy bearing pic