car club?

ghost_xero

Sword of Swords!
do u feel a car club is a bunch of guys who can hang out and be cool and have fun and all have a liking for cool cars and all have different cars themselves?

or do they have too all have the same cars?

snowlopez

idk, i think a car club is just a bunch of guys (and girls to lol) that really like cars and want to meet up, just to show off what they have done to their cars or to go look at other cars, shouldn't matter if they all have the same car or not, though sometimes just seeing the same car but all different colors and styles lined up do look pretty cool lol

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
im actually a part of a team...meaning we actually do events with out cars such as track days, cruises, auto-x etc.

mine consist of only 4 cars.

99 ls integra...swapped and heavily modded
96 gsr suspension and engine upgrades.
95 civic 4dr. gsr swapped wish suspension goodies
98 civic 4dr. b20 swapped and suspension...btw..owned by a girl.

i feel "club" is just an excuse for people to put a huge sticker on their rear windows and speed around parking lots.

we do more than park hard!

Jh4Dc4

Registered Sex Offender
In a car club members should have the same car, wheels, paint job, mods... I'm joking

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
i think a car club can be a whole array of cars or just one type. but i can tell you there is nothing like seeing a row of 20+ cars that are all the same and yet totally different. especially when they are in your rear view

ghost_xero

Sword of Swords!
as of last night the blue 5.0 mustang in the first pic on right got busted and towed for doing about 120, me blake and the rest were flying down the walls and the cops blew past all of us too get him....all he needs is 200 bucks too get it back

AcurInteg96

Just call me chris.
that berretta isnt bad looking. those were suppose to replace the camaro for a while. but if you guys are gonna have a club be responsible and dont go blazing down public roads at 120. be responsible. especially if you are repping imports. we have enough trouble.

ghost_xero

Sword of Swords!
that berretta isnt bad looking. those were suppose to replace the camaro for a while. but if you guys are gonna have a club be responsible and dont go blazing down public roads at 120. be responsible. especially if you are repping imports. we have enough trouble.

um no i drive the speed limit at all times...just like blake does....

kuro300

LTDI racing
I started my own club . There are females an guys in total there are 14..
an we all have different car's