totally noob lol

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
hey well just like the title said im a noob and so im having problems with my teg i got it like 4 months ago everythink was working perfect until i did the tune up lol i know i did everything right but now ive been having a problem with its acceleration cuz once i hit 2500 or 2800 rpms my car starts hesitating and it wont go good until it gets to 3000 rpms idk i my headers are the problem cuz my car is really low and the headers got messed up from hittng so much so plz can some1 help this lonely noob lol :):):):):):):):):lol:

rockadilla

thats right.
Link from photobucket or imageshack etc. is the tags fyi, lol lots of noobs have trouble with that hahaha :)

Oh btw if u haven't already if u have a DA u should check out "g2ic.com" for more DA info, most people on here own DCs for some reason lol

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
True but this is a motor problem so same thing! i'd reccomend replacing that header just for a start another one from a junk yard would suffice and be cheap!

oh and WELCOME!

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
yeah well it seems to me like im not wanted here lol but sum1 was nice enough to tell me what the problem could be so thanx anyway again i guess imma have a trip to the junk yard lol

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
haha let us know how it goes man! make a hey im new thread and post pics of your teg i wanna see it!

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
haha id love to do that but i have a lil problem im kinda slow when it comes to upload pics here i swear im trying my best to put up sum pics lol hopefully ill make it happn

Unless the header is pinched off and inhibiting the flow, or it's got a hole in it creating a leak in front of the o2 sensor, I doubt it's the header.
When you did the tune up what all did you do? Did you use OEM parts or what?

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
yeah the headers have sum holes so im thinking it could be the o2 sensor or idk im just guessing and yeah when i did the tune up i got all the right stuff to do it so idk man

yeah the headers have sum holes so im thinking it could be the o2 sensor or idk im just guessing and yeah when i did the tune up i got all the right stuff to do it so idk man
If you have an exhaust leak in front of your o2 sensor you're afr is gonna be fucked.

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
ok well first of all imma get new headers and then imma go from there cuz im really new to all this mechanical s&%t so thanx oh one more question lol oem headers or upgrade to sumthng bettr???????????? thnx again

GreenTeggy

My name is Ben
Well the guy on here SpooledUpRacing sells aftermaket headers and He's a cool guy try PMing him for a header! if your gonna reaplace it why not with something better! haha :)

ok well first of all imma get new headers and then imma go from there cuz im really new to all this mechanical s&%t so thanx oh one more question lol oem headers or upgrade to sumthng bettr???????????? thnx again
Upgrade to an aftermarket header(notice no "s"). If you're gonna spend the time installing it, you might as well upgrade. If you absolutely need another stock header, I have an extra one from my DB1 and one from my GSR(3g) motor.

DAmonzt3r

db1 is love
ok well let me kno prices on the header (no s) lol thnx for the correction umm so yeah just tell me prices and thnx for helpng me