difference in CTR and ITR pistons

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
compression.

usdm itr are 10.9 to 1
jdm itr are 11.4 to 1
ctrs are 12.4 with a gsr head and 12.1 with a b16/type r head.

thanks for searching.

8urcivic

i guess im the perfect person to ask.

i love it. its what i have in my car...plus my head is milled .027........its a lot of compression.

i do not recommend this for street use....now when i had the itrs in the car, i drove it everyday.

ifs its a racecar/ weekend car...go for it.

if not...dont do it.

bedgoodmrb

yea i was going to keep is a day driver, until i buy a TL or TSX late next year.

8urcivic

jdm itrs are what i had at first...now i have ctrs.....hello 110 octane at all times.

heykosal

Angkorian
compression.

usdm itr are 10.9 to 1
jdm itr are 11.4 to 1
ctrs are 12.4 with a gsr head and 12.1 with a b16/type r head.

thanks for searching.
:thumbs up

:lol:
Refer to Matt's statement in my sig?
We're all here to help each other and share with each other. Telling someone to go search isn't helping, instead it's kind of being an asshole. We aren't Team Integra here:roll:

So there, the question should be answered.

But also, they should be told to search. "Here's your freebie, but next time do some searching."

i did both....so eat me.:D
Perfect

jdm itrs are what i had at first...now i have ctrs.....hello 110 octane at all times.
:lol:

We're all here to help each other and share with each other. Telling someone to go search isn't helping, instead it's kind of being an asshole. We aren't Team Integra here:roll:

So there, the question should be answered.

But also, they should be told to search. "Here's your freebie, but next time do some searching."
I agree that we should help each other, but a little effort searching would be nice. That's all I'm saying.
I agree, we're not Team Integra, and I'm thankful for that.

8urcivic

so the CTRs would be best? what about with stock GSR rods or something?
i like them...but you must pay to play. im warning you now. high octane gas is needed at all times to prevent detonation.

at 8 dollars a gallon....its up to you. but for best all motor apps. more compression is best!