Super Sexy Slammed Integra Thread v2.0

sexystover

Surprised I didn't see this sticker on any of these cars.
http://www.ihatestickers.com/motorsports-other-c-2_10/down-and-out-p-222
cus thats a vw thing, and i should be slammed soon, buying skunk 2 sleeves/springs this week =D

thanks :), and yeah the front are skunk 2 sleeves and the back are ground control, and i just have really shitty eibach shocks, i need to get better ones soon
hows the ride quality?

sorry for the comments, but i will have pics of my slammed car as soon as i get the coilovers

Last edited:

oppi-10

yin yin
hows the ride quality?

sorry for the comments, but i will have pics of my slammed car as soon as i get the coilovers
well my struts are f*cked so the ride qualitys not the greatest, it would def be better if i had new or better struts

alexjoo

=/ sigh im going to have to raise my car where i tuck just a little until i get a dd....scrape just driving and tires are getting fucked up because of the wedges and the idk what its called but there is this metal piece in the inside that are just tearing up my tires

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
cus thats a vw thing, and i should be slammed soon, buying skunk 2 sleeves/springs this week =D
Which is where the low offset wheels, plaid interiors, and the rusted hoods came from.... So stickers are where the Honda guys draw the line on style jacking?

RD408

If they had it in the shape of a DA I'd buy it. :lol:

RD408

=/ sigh im going to have to raise my car where i tuck just a little until i get a dd....scrape just driving and tires are getting fucked up because of the wedges and the idk what its called but there is this metal piece in the inside that are just tearing up my tires
Where is it rubbing the tire?
Have you rolled your fenders?