my pink dc4!?

alyssafacex

Oh yeah! The older a car gets, the more maintenance it will require (Typically, that is). Just gotta do what you gotta do and upgrade as you go.
Yeah, the people before me did not take care of it at all.
i spent three and a half hours the other day cleaning the inside, took out the backseats and everything, it was pretty nasty.
How you could let your car get like that is beyond me. and all the rig jobs they did haha. Oh myy.

XxCaryxX

Yeah, the people before me did not take care of it at all.
i spent three and a half hours the other day cleaning the inside, took out the backseats and everything, it was pretty nasty.
How you could let your car get like that is beyond me. and all the rig jobs they did haha. Oh myy.
Rig jobs....... Those are the reason the Stealership and myself are the only ones I allow to touch my car.

alyssafacex

Rig jobs....... Those are the reason the Stealership and myself are the only ones I allow to touch my car.
Yeah haha.
They were soo concerned about making it "look good" (body kit, neons everywhere, "pretty in pink" across the top of the windshield) hahah. but couldn't keep it clean.
my dad and my boyfriend are really the only ones i let work on it haha.
Everybody else is hands off. :nono:

XxCaryxX

Yeah haha.
They were soo concerned about making it "look good" (body kit, neons everywhere, "pretty in pink" across the top of the windshield) hahah. but couldn't keep it clean.
my dad and my boyfriend are really the only ones i let work on it haha.
Everybody else is hands off. :nono:
Very nice! Put their asses to work!!!! :lol:

alyssafacex

welll. got coilovers for my birthday :)
i'm ordering the lca's on tuesday..
picked up the steelies friday night, put new tires on them today.
& here's how she sits now. :D

Last edited: