99sil-teg's 94 GSR Build Thread

XxCaryxX

Wow... Fender and mirror took the hit, and possibly door and hood? I know the feeling with damn deer, mine front end is still a little off from hitting a deer. Let insurance take care of it man. Comprehensive doesn't have a deductible, or at least mine doesn't.

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
Liability only, I should be able to get it fixed cheap though. Just looking for a frost white fender now.. and I'm trying to decide if I want to just replace the mirror with an oem one or put spoon replicas on.

99sil-teg

Well good news, I found a frost white fender so I hope to have that before the end of the week.

Also the wait is over!

I got a couple ukdm goodies today. One is a ukdm steering wheel and the other is ukdm pedals (still need to clean up).

99sil-teg

Yeah I'm going to clean these up and repaint them I think... just gotta find a close color.

99sil-teg

Well a little update for everyone.

I sold the ukdm pedals.

Then I picked up a set of Koni Yellows w/ H&R springs... for hella cheap. Will be installing Tues.

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
I better be first one to see the pics :p

All you need now is paint rims purple with polish lip and uk tails ;) I'm not going to let up on that color for rims Josh. Haha