Should I get an Apexi ws2 muffler?

Rx_phil

sup guys i was wondering if i should buy this muffler from this guy.
only thing is its for a 94-96 Maxima
do you think if i take it to a muffler shop it will fit my 96 integra?
thanks

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I wouldn't pick it up. Just save up and get the complete cat-back system. BTW, this is in the wrong section.

jznsn2u

axel backs work on any car. The catch is what size is the piping inlet and outlet of the ws2? for ls/rs/gs/gsr integra's the exhaust piping is 2inch's. I think apexi ws2 come 2.5 inch piping for integras, but you have one for a maxi. Sure you can weld it at a muffler shop, but you would have to ask to fabricated a flange that goes from 2- 2.5 inch. Muffler guys don't really like doing this piece xD

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
axel backs work on any car. The catch is what size is the piping inlet and outlet of the ws2? for ls/rs/gs/gsr integra's the exhaust piping is 2inch's. I think apexi ws2 come 2.5 inch piping for integras, but you have one for a maxi. Sure you can weld it at a muffler shop, but you would have to ask to fabricated a flange that goes from 2- 2.5 inch. Muffler guys don't really like doing this piece xD
The piping diameter of the WS2 for Integras is 60mm / 2.36".

jznsn2u

you're right jdm_db8.

@ rxphil, whats your plan bro? btw just a guess, is your career in the medical field, specifically a pharmacist?

Rx_phil

you're right jdm_db8.

@ rxphil, whats your plan bro? btw just a guess, is your career in the medical field, specifically a pharmacist?
i just want a really clean daily on a buget lol. um yea kinda i guess. oh the rx is for a band its Rx bandits

jznsn2u

you can't go wrong with the full catback ws2 (especially with the sale for ci on the home page). you don't even need to take it to a muffler shop to install it ;)