Hey Guys

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Figured I'd make a little intro thread for myself. I'm also a member of TI under the same name. My first teg was a 97 GS i had until about a month ago, where I bought my 99 GSR. Car is stock..for now, I guess I'll update when I can, I'll post some high res pics when it's light out! Open to any build/mod ideas as well.

Last edited:

rockadilla

thats right.
:welcome: to the club that kicks the "team's" pussy in the face!!!!! :twisted: LOL

looks pretty good dude, any plans?

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
:welcome: to the club that kicks the "team's" pussy in the face!!!!! :twisted: LOL

looks pretty good dude, any plans?
Eventually I'd like to fully build and turbo it. Hopefully swap with a b18C5 if I get lucky. For now, just minor things until I pay back my 2K loan. First thing will most likely be suspension

Also, I'm not sure how black, I don't want them to look tacky, I want it to kind of tie the whole car together. I'm going to use nite shade. Any suggestions?

bradster101

yea, dont do it lol... From what Ive seen most people on here dont like em lol

But I helped my friend do his and we wet sanded his down with 2000 grit just to clean it and so far its held up pretty good....been about a year - start with light coats to be sure you dont go darker than what you want cuz its a pain to get off

FYI.... if you "murder" out your car its a 166.50 ticket (or at least here in colorado)

rockadilla

thats right.
I don't like the whole black tail light scheme thingy personally but since ur cars black u MIGHT be able to pull it off if u get it almost color matching the color of ur car, but then u gotta go all out and get black rims, clear corners, etc etc etc

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I don't like the whole black tail light scheme thingy personally but since ur cars black u MIGHT be able to pull it off if u get it almost color matching the color of ur car, but then u gotta go all out and get black rims, clear corners, etc etc etc

Black rims are next, my corners are clear, and I have a straight black interior =]

Vtec-Pwr

OPP-O1-OH-DC2
hey :welcome: neighbor! i'm from the camphill area.

I like the the black rims are next (after you drop it of course) but i will keep stock tails and signals if i were you :twocents:

alyssafacex

i'm alsooo in PA. :)
welcome to the site!

it looks like you're on the right track!
are you planning on getting all black wheels or with a polished lip?