;] I almost had you

jznsn2u

I went to an auction in san diego and I almost bought a red fairlady because I scratched my nose. I had the money on me too! I was sick that day. I'm glad I didn't though :lol:

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
I was looking at these as well. Still like the body lines.

Mmmm...:yummy: I would love a murdered-out street/strip/circuit 300zx.

I went to an auction in san diego and I almost bought a red fairlady because I scratched my nose. I had the money on me too! I was sick that day. I'm glad I didn't though :lol:
:lol: They're fat piggies but they are so fun to drive, even on the twisties :D

DOLCECULLO

Detailer
Almost got one of these, a 1.8t. it was an R title so i decided not to.

We had two of these just sitting in my driveway right before I got my license, then my dad sold the running one to my cousin and gutted then scrapped the other since it was completely rusted out. I would still buy one, every time I see my cousin I make an offer on it haha.

choyoyoing

How you like my v-tec?
I remember you mentioning that your ex had an R8. Baller...

I think the question is asking which car would you have gotten if you didn't get an Integra. Not what your dream car is.
I know that! However, I'm currently looking for a Shelby GT500 right now. The Skyline will be more down the road since there is a lot of red tape to get them here legally on U.S. streets, but when ppl start posting RX 8's which are roughly 160 grand....I think my post is okay. So, yes I said dream, but one is in the making and the other is on hold. Still a valid post (not that I need approval from you anyway, but yea):roll:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
I know that! However, I'm currently looking for a Shelby GT500 right now. The Skyline will be more down the road since there is a lot of red tape to get them here legally on U.S. streets, but when ppl start posting RX 8's which are roughly 160 grand....I think my post is okay. So, yes I said dream, but one is in the making and the other is on hold. Still a valid post (not that I need approval from you anyway, but yea):roll:
Cool bro, but I honestly wasn't trying to bust your balls. Yes, some of the cars people posted were modified, but they were talking about the car in general. I posted a modified EH Civic hatch, indicating that I wanted to get a Civic hatch.

rockadilla

thats right.
I remember you mentioning that your ex had an R8. Baller...

I think the question is asking which car would you have gotten if you didn't get an Integra. Not what your dream car is.
:werd:

ive wanted an integra since i was like 13 so it was really no question, but...... i still looked at a few other cars

240 which i would still like to buy one to make myself a drift car, but i couldnt find one that wasnt a pile of crap or didnt have a blown motor

300z would've loved a twin turboed one, but even the normal ones were too expensive for my 7k per year income when i was looking, my dad also said that Z nissans werent made that great cuz he owned a 180zx and a 300z and sold them both after a few months cuz of too many problems

honda civic perferably 4th gen (i think) 98-01, but all the ones i saw were rice or had to many mods and were too expensive

and lastly a 3000gt, actually was gonna buy one but the seller lied to me about it being the twin turboed one so i didnt waste my money, its a mitsushiti so im glad i didnt buy it lol

BigMac88

Fat guy in a little 'teg
That would be 2 specific dream cars of mine:
The Nissan Skyline GT-R
I'd drive the living shit out of an R34. You can drive one almost exactly like you'd drive a mildly set-up FWD or ITR. It just has more power. Mmmmm lots of useable oversteer :twisted:

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
I'd drive the living shit out of an R34. You can drive one almost exactly like you'd drive a mildly set-up FWD or ITR. It just has more power. Mmmmm lots of useable oversteer :twisted:
drivability is caused from the AWD system of the GTR?
if you havent noticed im like keisuke from initial d...i just know how to drive and i rely on you and matt to feed me little bits of tips to go faster lol

735e32

Im MEL.
Since my first car was a bimmer, i was going to get another bimmer after it before i ended up getting my teg.

E30.

E34.

E36.