smoked a 3.5 Altima :)

I am waiting to see the video.. the 3.5L Altima has the same engine as the 350Z not a slug by any means.. My guess is either he sux at driving or this is b.s

Altima should have walked your teggy all day (unless u have big power adders)

rockadilla

thats right.
:wgaf: about street racing? Take ur ricer storys somewhere else dumbshit

OBEY POSSE GSR

ask and ye shall recieve
WINNING 70 ..cool seeing the sad face of losing on the other guys face . priceless.... speeding , reckless driving ticket..300-800 going to jail..lame...getiing rapped in jail most uncool :shocked2: ..... keep it on the track dude lol:wak:

Rich-PMS

The 3.5 altima does have the same motor as the 350z, butthead cams are less agressive. My buddy has a altima with bolt ons, cams, tune. And he runs high 12s

You probably raced a 2.5l

racinfeend59

Im not going to lie I used to do my fair share of racing on the street, but than i got a 600 wreckless driving ticket and my insurance went thru the roof (that was me getting off lucky too)
Now I see how dumb racing on the street can be...track FTW

jmintegra

yup i agree i used 2 street race alot and then got caught and lost my license and almost lost my car, lots of fines and lawyer fees and stupid defensive driving classes, not worth it and i have driven a 3.5 altima at and i have a teg at no way you beat the altima. i thought you said you had a video???

phatintegra

Banned
I witness one on the Dyno. Can't remember if it was a SE-R or not (Automatic). He got it up to 180mph on the Dyno (start it in 2nd or 3rd gear). If I remember he was not more then 180whp can't remember on his TQ. he had intake, exhaust not sure if his ECU was chipped.

I heard the transmission is CVT computer control.

Found the spec
2.5L, 175hp (not to the wheel)
3.5L, 240hp (not to the wheel)
3.5L SE-R, 260hp (not to the wheel)

Last edited:

NEEK94LS

Yea man congrats, enjoy the taste of victory, wait untill you get in front of a crowd you wanna talk about a rush, you wont sleep for days.....PS I havent had my first street race yet, but just being there did all of that, your gonna become an addict.
AND U GOT 70 BEANS FROM THAT.....NICE, WERED THIS TAKE PLACE ON A HIGHWAY, OR FROM A LIGHT, SPILL SOME INFO