Nugget's 1995 DB8

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
gonna get that mugen bumper to match those skirts? i kinda regret selling mines.

and for your steering wheel, i believe they sell adapter plates.

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
gonna get that mugen bumper to match those skirts? i kinda regret selling mines.

and for your steering wheel, i believe they sell adapter plates.
i want to but i cant afford the real deal and the replica's dont seem to fit as good from what i've seen. i remember i asked you about your side skirts and rear awhile back :) i also managed to get the rear lip as well and should be here monday-tuesday of next week.

as for the steering wheel, i ended up buying that hub that coy told me about. i hope that shit works.

Pre10nd

Awesome car. DB Power! hahah but i have some questions for you 1) What Thule roof rack is that? and does your sunroof open?
2) How did you remove the plastic cover from your rear view mirror when you were installing the Wink? Im having trouble removing it without damaging the plastic too much and roof fabric.

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
Awesome car. DB Power! hahah but i have some questions for you 1) What Thule roof rack is that? and does your sunroof open?
2) How did you remove the plastic cover from your rear view mirror when you were installing the Wink? Im having trouble removing it without damaging the plastic too much and roof fabric.
im not too sure what model thule rack it is but i can say that im using an older thule fairing with sport rack bike attatchments. i have the bars set up so that i can roll my sun roof all the way back without it getting in the way. to remove the plastic cover , you need a flat head screw driver and wedge it under the cap and press it over to the left so it will unclip. theirs a DIY on team-integra you can check for. thats how i did it and with some other help from fellow members on the board.

alyssafacex

thank you sir. now sell me the damn tow hooks!!

thanks! alyssa, your civic came with altezza's too!? damnn you previous EG owners!!! damn you!!!!
he's selling them to me :)
and yeah! i hate them :( but i can't find stock ones anywhere around here. i'm gonna hit up the junkyard but even they will probably all be gone haha.