New Member!!!

Bozo88

Bozo88 Offical Build UPDATED PICS ON 5/15/11

I just got a 99 Ls and wanted to kno the best performing Intake, headers and catback for this model. I used to have a 05 RSX Type S and a member of Club RSX now im on here..so i dont kno much bout the teg..any help guys thanks

Last edited:

DC_Five_Earl

Welcome to Club Integra man, I'm a member on crsx too but i post here more lol, nice teggy btw!

loldoode

Thanks bro ima miss crsx i totaled my dc5 and they gave me 18 g and i still owed 13 g so i had 5 g to spend.
sorry to hear that man X_x, but anyways.....welcome to ci man :] pretty fresh teggy you have there ^_^ all you need is some mud flaps and maybe a oem optional itr lip. then drop her on some coilovers and she'll be lookiiin pretttyy sexy. and im loving the blades bro :thumbs up

Bozo88

sorry to hear that man X_x, but anyways.....welcome to ci man :] pretty fresh teggy you have there ^_^ all you need is some mud flaps and maybe a oem optional itr lip. then drop her on some coilovers and she'll be lookiiin pretttyy sexy. and im loving the blades bro :thumbs up
Thanks bro. im saving up the cash for all of that..thanks for the ideas ill keep those in mind:)

MattLaBonte

I;d say for an exhuast get 2.5" all the way with an OBX Twinloop if you can't afford the Mugen (Which is like 800 bucks)

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Looks good. Nice that it already has painted sideskirts, shaved moldings and rear wiper delete. Those really clean up the exterior.

Now get some front bumper plugs and lower it :thumbs up