ideas on 89 teg

CJ € racer

ok so here are some pics i took today
as wat u can see. no neons
so now wat u think? ok or still just.....................:???:

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Gettin there, looks 100x better :thumbs up u still have those ghastly wipers and monster tach tho....

speedin

The Transporter
Gettin there, looks 100x better :thumbs up u still have those ghastly wipers and monster tach tho....
Yea definitely making some progress. Be careful with those blue lights in the front, i know around here cops will pull you over for that.

CJ € racer

ight thats cool man :) and yea ill need to paint them wipers or something cause i dont have the stock wipers and u realy think the tach is too much? or should i put it at a different spot? and thanx for the warning speedin yea i kind of had a feeling that thay would but around here thay wont care:thumbs up i think:shock:

CJ € racer

WOW!!!!! that is cool. i have always wanted to see of doing that but i didnt know how. it dose set it off
. i have looked in like alot of places wer i live for some coilovers but cant find them. u guys know wer i may be able to get them?

speedin

The Transporter
WOW!!!!! that is cool. i have always wanted to see of doing that but i didnt know how. it dose set it off
. i have looked in like alot of places wer i live for some coilovers but cant find them. u guys know wer i may be able to get them?
I dont think coilovers are possible with a G1. You have a torsion beam front suspension. I think you just get lowering springs for the rear, shocks all around (I know Tokico makes some for the G1). And just unwind the torsion beam a little bit. I think we have a DIY on here for it.

Kenn has a DC4!

Project Midori Civic
Ebay, Craigslist, or maybe even someone might sell you a set on this site. Well, those are all the places that i know.

CJ € racer

yea the rear is the only thing i see that looks like it can be changed but how do i know wat springs to get n how low it would sit and on the torsion bar i saw a tread and looked it up on g1teg.org but on both imfo i have no idea wat to do. some more pics i guess would of helped but idk.

speedin

The Transporter
yea the rear is the only thing i see that looks like it can be changed but how do i know wat springs to get n how low it would sit and on the torsion bar i saw a tread and looked it up on g1teg.org but on both imfo i have no idea wat to do. some more pics i guess would of helped but idk.
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=13788

Yea thats our thread on it. You can PM the creator of the thread. But he hasnt been here in awhile.

And just get what ever springs you want, then keep messing with the front until you get the front to match that back. Because you can keep adjusting the front up or down with that torsion beam.

CJ € racer

o i guess ill just pm him n see if he answers soon n ok cool yea ill take a look at it in the weakend and see if i can do something. plus ill keep reading the imfo see if i can get it more. btw for the rear u think some skunk2 springs would be ight?