kuro300

LTDI racing
dude thats a an illmaculate ass car lol
nice im in progress of doing my fenders out as well lol
the hood is crazy i love this car honestly im a lil jelous fuck

DC4twokone

Resident Hoodrat
What does "itasha" translate to?
Style wise was i right in the sense of a more modern/japanese rat rodding crossed with graffiti and Japanese culture?

Last edited:

Cman46290

Looks like Picasso got slopped and customized an Integra~ LoLz!

I do like it though... custom... and it looks nice.... and i absolutely agree with the others about the wheels--- HAWT~!

WELCOME to CI

-Corey

Itasha_Dc2

Itasha_Dc2
thanks everyone for your comment!

itasha:describes a car that has been plastered with anime stickers and other form of decoration. Literally means "pain(痛い(itai)) car(車(sha))" and for some reason the kanji for "pain" was chosen as it sounds like the "ita" from イタ車(itasha)which means Italian Car.

example. but mines hand drawn on there. also i do love the wheels just prefer a 2 step lip and a wider offset if possible... but this will do for now.

Itasha_Dc2

Itasha_Dc2
thanks! appreciate the comment. Sorry everyone i haven't been able to get on here for a little while.... work... anyways heres a update on the car..

will post more pic if requested to ^_-

Accel.speed

basically, i like fast!
Did you spray paint the hood to make those designs? Ive made those planets and stuff using spray paint on paper! lol nice!

JGvtec

I dig this style. Looks so sick!

I also like the rims almost like steelies. what are they?

Edit: never mind saw in first post.

Last edited:

8-bit

do what now?
Well itasha is a Japanese term, which when translated literally, means ‘pain-vehicle’ or ‘painmobile’. It can mean either painfully embarrassing or painfully expensive! The word’s now used for describing mad cars that have been painted or vinyl wrapped to display anime, manga or video game characters. More often than not, the characters are sexy or cute looking girls.
this looks like what you posted earlier^^^
i just wanted to check it out myself.
welcome to the club and i really like the gundam on your hood.
overall nice teg! different in a good way.

Itasha_Dc2

Itasha_Dc2
I won't stop you.

noowwwww POST
haha patient! lol. i will update. i'm getting ready for SImply Clean a Event In Sanford FL. this is just the beginning. that pic i personally picked it. i think it would look like a nice background pic. :oops:

Did you spray paint the hood to make those designs? Ive made those planets and stuff using spray paint on paper! lol nice!

yep, its spray painted. everything on the car is actually spray painted almost everything lol. updated pic is primered,

I dig this style. Looks so sick!

I also like the rims almost like steelies. what are they?

Edit: never mind saw in first post.
Thanks! I'm not 100% sure yet. but thats what i came up with. mirror polish soon to be.

me like the new pics, any side shots?
i will post more after i get out of work. i got some. on the pic i wished it would of showed the rear setup.
Gold Blox Control Arm,Purple ASR Subframe Brace, and Beaks Lower Tie Bar. Wonder if anyone notice the ek side skirts :p

Itasha_Dc2

Itasha_Dc2
^ and yes thats itasha. Im get it all Vinyl on the car, just can't decide the character yet. this isnt the 1st animed hood. will post pics of other if anyone wants to see. ^_-