I was involved in a minor collision today. [Pics]]

96PurpGS-R

LOLUMAD?
Alright, I will try and make this short. Please bare with me here :)

Blah Blah Blah
At approximately 4:35pm (traffic), I was heading back to my house from El Segundo, CA, traveling on the 405 SB in the #4 lane in Long Beach approaching the Orange Ave exit. The #3 lane was pretty much stopped (5mph give or take). Some guy decides to jump from the #3 lane, into the lane I was in (#4), and cut in front of me. At that point I nearly slammed my brakes, then he proceeded to brake check me after. I backed off giving 2 car lengths distance ahead. 1/2 a mile later, he decides to switch to the #5 lane (far right), I ended up passing by him, and he made some sort of gesture towards me, I waved at him. Then, out of nowhere he gets ahead of me (still in #5 lane) and blatantly cuts in front of me (into the #4 lane) for the SECOND time.
This time I was not able to react soon enough. His car meets mine, all I hear is metal crunching, and pieces of metal falling on the ground. We end up slowing to a crawl, his vehicle detaches from mine, and soon we merge to the right shoulder. Upon stopping, I immediately took pictures of both vehicles, and proceeded to call the California Highway Patrol. Once a CHP officer arrived, he wrote down both of our information and statements.

NOTE: I was in the #4 lane the entire time, and maintained my speed of approximately 30mph. This guy was pulling an "office space" move. Trying to get in the lane that moves faster during traffic. Not to mention being a jackass.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PASSENGER DOOR ONLY OPENS A 1/4 OF THE WAY.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WHAT A TOOL. HE WAS SMILING AND LAUGHING ABOUT THE INCIDENT THE WHOLE TIME, WHILE I WAS TRYING TO BE SERIOUS. HE THINKS ITS FUN AND GAMES.

Last edited:

NebulousGSR

I'm sorry man :(
I hate to see an integra like that...
I hope everything works out and you are able to get your car fixed.

96GSRteg

Tyler
You definitely did the right thing by taking pictures. Get as much out of this as you can, youre not at fault here at all.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Sorry to hear man, At least you weren't injured. In high traffic accidents things can get bad quick. If they try to fight it, keep reminding HIS insurance that HE was at fault.

Cman46290

i would slapped that fuckin smile off his face...

I dont do well with that type of shit though... especially ever since i had my son... any dumbass that hits me while acting like a dumbass, when i got my son in the car... they better run when we stop... cuz im whoopin someones ass.

xSpRiNkLeZ

wow what a cunt, sorry man! hope he has to pay for everything. and thats my favorite original color on a teg!

FIRE

Sorry to hear that too :(

No wonder there's dumbass people all around the world! :S